H3M.IO KROTON modules work hand-in-hand with legacy rule-based AML systems and upgrade them with the help of Artificial Intelligence. H3M flips the paradigm. Most platforms help firms comply. Crime detection is a by-product. H3M is different. Designed from the ground up to uncover hidden links to detect and prevent crime, better compliance, enhanced regulatory relations, competitive advantage, and brand value are great by-products. The KROTON product suite includes 3 AI-based modules which powerfully combine compliance know-how with data science:
Money laundering is a global problem. The International Monetary Fund estimates that about 2-5% of global GDP (up to US$ 3 trillion) is involved in money laundering. However, with trillions of financial transactions globally, it is tough to detect suspicious activity. The United Nations reckons that just 0.2% is intercepted, leaving criminals with 99.8%. In the last decade, the US and EU banks were fined more than US$340 billion concerning anti-money laundering obligations.